Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 260 The Perfect Mom Project


This project has become less about perfecting my motherhood and more about just surviving. I am desperate to stay focused on my family and the things I need to do here, but my mind keeps slipping back towards all of the things that have happened in the last few months. These things I know for sure:

 
My husband loves me and supports me, and hands down he is my best friend

 
I have great kids and I am sure they love me despite the fact that they think I'm nuts

 
I have the greatest friends that love me and support me, and go along with my crazy schemes

 
My home is my haven and my heart grows strong here

 
My dog loves me

 
Nothing and no one can change me, changing will be my choice.

 
Words can only do damage when we allow them too

 
Who I am, is who I will always be with a few small renovations from time to time

 
I love to laugh

 
Mothering is what I like to do and I am lucky to have been blessed with the job

My life is very good






No comments: