Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 259 The Perfect Mom Project

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is the day that perfect Mom's look forward to. The day we are celebrated and doted on all day! OK, since I am still working toward perfection, it will just be a special day with some love thrown in for good measure. The doting will be minimal.

It is a wonderful day just because all three girls are here with me. No real pressure to celebrate, just relaxing and talking and reminiscing about our times together and family that has passed. We are just sitting in our jammies taking it easy and enjoying each other. I like my life. Today, we will focus on the positive and not dwell on the hurt and sadness. There will be a long week ahead preparing for the memorial for my Dad next Saturday.

I will just enjoy today and be happy for the wonderful family that I have, I am truly blessed. I do hope I can have a photo taken today with all of my girls, it has been a long time since we have done that. A photo with my girls will be a fabulous reminder of the great life I have. It will also be a great memory in the years to come. Happy Mother's day!


 

No comments: