Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 231 The Perfect Mom Project



Everyone up! We want to see the sun rise this morning!! This is our final day of vacation. We have many things we all want to do today and as we chatted at breakfast we were trying to schedule it all in. I personally do not want to plan. I want the day to be what it will be. I do have plans to do some shopping with a friend and I also will sit in the sun for as long as I can. One of our friends that is with us told us her daughter (who is back at home) saw snow falling the other morning, so it is not looking good that we will have this tropical weather when we get home.

 
Yesterday, Mark took the girls out on a rented jet ski; they had fun doing that with their Dad. Today Mark and I want to try kayaking, and I hope that we do not end up whacking each other with the paddles. We are all hoping to squeeze in just a little more fun, but we are very tired, which is a good sign of a fun vacation. Over all we have had a great time and have had very few intense parenting moments. Only once or twice have Mark and I received the "You are a big pain" look and sigh. We may actually make it home as a happy family unit. Of course we still have all day tomorrow to travel and we know already that our family has the very last seats on the plane. The best thing I can say about that is we will be near the rest rooms on the plane.

 
So, short and sweet today, there is much to do!

No comments: