Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 225 The Perfect Mom Project


Off we go! We are at the airport (thanks to technology I can still keep you up to date) it is about 4:30 AM and we are excited but tired. The hope is that we will be able to sleep on the plane. We are headed to Mexico with a group of about 25 people. We are hoping to relax, relax, and relax!

 
This should be an interesting to share how to mother on vacation. Not that I have any idea. The only thing I have to offer my kids is to stay together. Go NO WHERE alone! Other than that right now I will be flying by the seat of my pants. I am sure it will not surprise you to know that we already had our first sister fight as we stood in line to check in. It was about where to put a bottle of nail polish. If that is our trip thermometer this could be a long week. I am going to chalk it up to it being very early and try to keep a positive open mind.

So stay tuned for daily trip updates and we will try to keep you entertained with our family travel antics. It is important to note that I do not have any interest in having our own version of National Lampoon's Vacation. We shall see how it all plays out! I need a nap!!

No comments: