Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 204 The Perfect Mom Project


We sprung forward yesterday. We turned our clocks ahead one hour. This is something we do every year, we spring forward and we fall back. No matter what we have the same reaction every year; we are tired. I went to bed early last night, my clock said 9:30PM, and my body was tired. If we had not sprung forward, I would have been in bed at 8:30PM. The time did not matter to me, I needed the rest.

 
I set off this week with no real agenda. I have many things I want to accomplish, but Avery is home sick today and it seems like it might be the flu, so it is best that I just ride the wave and see where I end up. I am not feeling particularly inspired or energized. It could be the weekend full of rain that has me unmotivated. I just hope that I can accomplish something. Clean a closet or two; dust a little and maybe even vacuum. No matter what I do it will be better than doing nothing, which is what it seems like I have done the last few weeks, trying to recuperate from whatever has been attacking my lungs. I am not 100% better, maybe 75% so I still do not want to push too hard.

 
Today, I will care for my daughter, run some quick errands and try to think of something to make for dinner. Phew, big agenda! I will also play taxi for Aly and one of her friends that she is in the play with. The one thing I know for sure is that, my day revolves around my kids, and that's what I do best right now. I guess that is why they call me Mom. So with that I am off, no long blog, just the facts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you know, that when we were kids I always wanted to take you with me when we had to part at the end of our visits?
Sis put me on to your site & Ilove looking at your pictures & reading your days. I hope I can get to know you & yours again. I have a picture of
Ashly in my cowboy boots, wow! She blossomed!! Miss you Cuz!