Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 92 The Perfect Mom Project


I am trying very hard to be motivated. I still do not feel well, but I feel a little better then yesterday. I will take that as a good sign. My biggest concern is that I have a lot to do to get ready to go see my Dad, and I do not have what it takes to get that done in me right now. Mainly I need to pack. Not such a big deal really, but normally when we travel, I have snacks and water and I have encouraged everyone to pack things to do in the car. Honestly, everything I have said to my family in the last couple of days has sounded like grunts. I can tell you that grunting at your family does not motivate them!

Mark has been great the last couple of days. He has been trying to attend to me and also driving back and forth getting Aly here and there for the play. I could not have done any better if I had done it myself. Let's give Mark a big round of applause!!

I am hoping that once I shower this morning, I will be able to get going, all I can do is try. This is not, "the me I want to be!" I am remembering the story of The Little Engine That Could, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!" Hopefully that will get me "up and at 'em",as my Granddaddy used to say. If nothing else I will shower today, everyone will appreciate that!

This would be a great time to know what a Perfect Mom would do, because right now I am definetly a Sub Par Mom, and the worst part is that I am OK with that!

No comments: