Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 91 The Perfect Mom Project


I passed a milestone yesterday, 90 days of writing this blog. I appreciate the comments that I have received from everyone. This journey of sharing and remembering has helped me tremendously so far. Now there is only 274 days to go after today.

I do not feel good. Mark is telling me that because I do not have a fever I do not have the flu. Honestly, I do not care what you call it, it is wrecking my weekend! I have many things I wanted to accomplish before we head out of town this week, and I can barely think straight. The worst part of all is that I do not think I can sit through Aly's play this afternoon.

We went to the play Friday night and I was just starting to feel bad. I spent some of the time during the show with my head on Mark's shoulder. Today, it feels like I have a cat stuffed into my head, breathing is not pretty. My body is achy too. There is no way I can go to this show today and sit by anyone. They would all freak out that I had H1N1. I hope that Aly will understand. Honestly after she takes one look at me this morning, she probably will want me to stay home, so that I do not embarrass her!

Not going to the show is upsetting me more then anything else. I love seeing the shows more then once, you always see things that you missed the first time, and I know it makes the show more fun for Aly knowing someone that loves her is out there watching. Mark and Avery will still go, and Mark's Mom and Dad are planning on coming too. I am sure Aly will understand, I just feel like I am letting her down. I truly think once she hears me breathing like Darth Vader, she will insist I stay home.

Well, here is to another day of sitting on the couch and watching TV. I feel like a real loser when I do that, but what is a girl to do, I can barely think straight. If I started packing, or even just getting out my suitcase, who knows what might happen. Best to just lay low and get back in the game tomorrow. Sorry about the game comment, Mark had football on yesterday, and I was to weak to fight him!

No comments: