Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 186 The Perfect Mom Project


 

Well, my get up and go is still gone. At my visit with the doctor on Tuesday he told me I had a respiratory infection that has moved into my chest. The doctor told me I would need to rest for a few days. That was something he really did not need to tell me. I am so worn out all I can do is rest. I feel like a big lump!

I hope I can unlump myself soon, because I need to get back to the business of being a mom. I need to get some things done around here. If I am not careful I might even lose my Mom license. I am going to try to do a couple of things around the house today. Hopefully, I can get it together enough to do a load of laundry. As for groceries, bah, who needs food? I would not dare step into a store right now. I would have to have some poor unsuspecting greeter push me around in my cart. I am pretty sure that is not considered acceptable. We will just see how things play out today and hope that tomorrow is a better day. It is the best I can do until I find my get up and go.

No comments: