Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 332 The Perfect Mom Project

Looking out from my perch away from home I can see the sun, Ashleigh's lake and the blue sky, it is a beautiful day. We have had a wonderful time here at Ashleigh's home and it is time for us to head back to our reality. Since I have been gone word has come that myself and my sister have been appointed trustees and executrices of my Mom's estate. When I heard this news yesterday I felt relief, at last I can be my Mom's voice and help make my Mom's wishes come true. This will not be an easy process, there are still hurdles to jump and people to deal with that may be difficult, but in the end my sister and I will know that we honored my Mom's wishes and if that means a little discomfort then I say "Bring it!" So as we climb in the car and head back to our part of the world I feel like I am headed in the right direction. Not only heading home, but in honoring my Mom. It is going to be a good day.

No comments: