Monday, April 25, 2011

Wow, What a Weekend!

Saturday was a very busy day! With a morning full of preparations for our dinner with family and Ashleigh and Scott arriving in the afternoon, church at 3:00 PM and then the actual dinner for 7 adults and 6 children afterward…phew, I was spent!

Yesterday was a little lighter.
I made Easter breakfast for the family, waved good bye to Ashleigh and Scott, and prepared to head out to see Aunt Nina and then dinner with my dear friend Teresa and her family. Aunt Nina, decided once we were there to pretend she was sleeping. After about 20 minutes of watching her closed eyes flutter, Mark and I hit the road. I am beyond frustrated with this situation and really do not know where to go from here with her. On Friday she was visited by a social worker, so I will call her today to see if she has any suggestions on where to go from here.

All in all a good weekend filled with time with family and friends. My girls have today off of school, so I hope to spend some time with them. Maybe a movie, or a little shopping, but something fun that we can do together. I need a short hiatus from the worry of my Aunt. Just a little something to keep me focused on the positive. Honestly, Saturday was no different than any other day here lately, we are constantly on the go, and May does not look like it will be any different, so I guess I will just enjoy each day as it comes. Maybe instead of saying Saturday was a busy day, I should just say, Saturday was another typical day here at our house.

No comments: