Friday, December 24, 2010

Have a Jolly Holly


Here we are it is Christmas Eve, all the dashing about and preparing for Christmas should be slowing down now. I took just a second this morning to stand in my dark kitchen and breath, deep breaths of calm quiet air. There will be nonstop activity here in just a little while as we put the finishing touches on our holiday meal and gifts. We also plan to visit Aunt Nina for a little while this morning. There is Church this afternoon and Scott and Ashleigh will arrive this evening. Nowhere in there will there be time for me to center myself and reflect. This is it.

 
I am blessed. I have all that I need and could ever want. My life is full of wonderful people who teach me every day. There is no room today for sadness and sorrow today is about the joy to the world and the heavenly peace. All is calm and all is bright, so here is wishing all of you loyal readers a wonderful Christmas season full of good tidings.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care in hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there!

 
I will be taking the next couple of days off to relax with my family and enjoy the holiday. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: