Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Short and Sweet

Short and sweet today…yesterday I spent the day from 8:30AM until 3:00PM at the high school. I am the Co-Chair of the senior class All Night Party which happens at the end of graduation day in June. My job yesterday was to collect money from those students that were ready to sign up. I had a friend with me to help which made the day much more pleasant, but our table was in the cafeteria…it was HOT… and the day ddddrrrrraaaaagggged. By the time we were packing up it was determined that the air conditioning was not on, AGH! Every ounce of energy I had in me was sucked was sucked dry and I arrived home a puddle of flesh and bone.


This morning I head back to this hot mess. Fortunately, I am only staying until 11:30AM. Unfortunately, I am working alone. Being someone who likes to visit I always enjoy company so today is going to be tough. Once I get out of there today I have many errands to do so my writing today is stunted by a head filled with a long list of things that I need to do. I hope to make it through this morning with a little energy left to accomplish some of the things on my list. It is suppose to be even warmer today, so cross your fingers that the air conditioning is on. Honestly after weeks of less than summer weather, I dare not complain about this great weather! Let’s all get out there and enjoy these last few drops of summer.

No comments: