Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sad News

I Apologize to my readers if I scared the bageebies out of you today, it was a technical error on my part. I was deleting something and did not realize that I had removed the whole blog! Lets consider this your early April fools joke!
Please see below for the news...
We have had some sad news in our family, and it has caused quite an upset…our family computer has died. My sister who has the gift of repairing technology has said it does not look good and there may be no hope of reviving our beloved computer. So now what?
I have been sharing my computer with my kids for them to do their homework, but I do not like them poking around too much.  I do not want them going anywhere that might cause me to have an issue with my computer. The upside is that they are not parked in front of the computer playing games and checking Facebook nonstop. Honestly, they are not too bad, but Avery likes to go to a website called Enchanted Hogwarts, and she spends hours on that site making graphics and writing stories. This week is a bad week for that since they are both leaving Friday for their spring break trips. Perhaps a dead computer is the best thing right now. It is hard to believe that the time is already here for them to start packing and preparing to leave. I am hoping to avoid the last minute frenzy of stressful running around. I would like us all prepared and packed so that we can calmly send each of them off, Avery in the morning and Aly later Friday evening, but I am braced for the tornado of activity that may come no matter how prepared we are.
Having the computer out of the way may just be a good thing right now, but when they arrive home we are going to have to have some sort of computer in place. This sharing thing is going to get old real fast! For now I will focus on the task at hand, getting my girls out the door without too much stress and anxiety. Cleansing breath in and toxic breath out five times, count to 10 and repeat until stress is reduced. Mantra: I love my children, I love my children, I love my children! I will focus on the sad business of our computer later after we move past this whole preparation thing.

No comments: