Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Can See the Light





There at the end of the tunnel is the light of my kitchen. There are just a few minor details and then I can relax. Well, as relaxed as you can be when you have two teenage girls on the move.

 
I realized this morning that life has a way of getting you through the rough spots. Just when you think you cannot possibly take another step or live through one more moment of turmoil you get a second wind and you push through. I started thinking about when I gave birth to my girls and how the doctor would say "One more push" and there would be another beautiful daughter for me to hold. That's what life is like, just one more push or one more try or even one more breath and you have made it through the stress or trying times. Just hang on!

 
At the end is waiting a success. For me now, it is a new kitchen. There are so many of these times that you have to believe that you can make it through anything. The sun is shining today and I intend to make the most of it. I cannot spend the whole day gazing at my kitchen. I can see the sunlight light reflecting off the counter and it makes me smile. Just one last push and we made it through.

No comments: