Monday, March 7, 2011

Not Again!!

This Morning as I write this my middle daughter is resting in her bed upstairs and I am suffering with a sore throat. Aly came home Friday evening from play practice with a fever of 102 degrees, and she has been miserable all weekend. On Saturday morning Mark took her to urgent care where they said that although they could not see anything specific the fever and her ear hurting were a concern, so they put her on an antibiotic. Her ears continue to hurt and she is still very much under the weather on this sunny Monday morning.

I have made another appointment for us to visit our family doctor today. I can no longer worry if he is considering a restraining order for me, since I am in his office once a week on average. We have to get Aly better. She has a play the end of this month and she has school on top of that. It feels like she has been making up school work so much she is practically home schooling herself.

I explained to the nurse when I called the doctor's office this morning that since I have a sore throat I would like to have it looked at just to be on the safe side. I do not want to find out that I have something else that I can pass onto Aly. Better safe than sorry! Aly being sick again is very worrisome and frustrating. Ever since she came down with this Pilonidal cyst issue her body has been retaliating. I hope and pray that today our doctor can help set this thing right! I am not sure that Aly and I can go through this again.

No comments: