Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Commitment Issues

Yesterday I blah blah blah'd about my writing and how I was so committed and today I have to tell you that along with not feeling so hot the next two days are a bit tight schedule wise so I am bailing until Saturday. Yes, I now have commitment issues, so laugh it up.

I tend to write in the mornings when things are quiet. When my morning schedule is busy my writing takes a back seat. On the days when I have it all together I might write the night before so that I am ready to go the next day. Since I am under the weather my energy level is not going to carry me far enough to pull off a night writing session today so you will have to hang on until Saturday morning. Hopefully by then I will have more to share with you than my woes of illness and time constraints.

I am fending off the blues and perhaps being busy will help. I would also enjoy a heavy dose of sunshine if possible. I see a little bit of sunlight peeking through the clouds so maybe today is my lucky day. Ask and you shall receive!

I look forward to Saturday when I can take a deep breath and hopefully write something more interesting. I am no less committed then I was a year or so ago, just a little overwhelmed right now. In the mean time, feel free to poke around and read some of my older blogs.

No comments: