Monday, August 1, 2011

Going To Take It Easy

I am done, sleeping is apparently not going to happen and I am so tired I have no giddy up and go. Today I am getting my teeth cleaned and I am pretty sure I barely have energy for that. I hope I can hold my mouth open so they can get the cleaning tools into it. I just want to sit on my deck and think about nothing, but my brain is too full for that.

This is a slow writing day. I just need to focus on getting myself together enough to get out the door in time for my appointment. Things are sliding on and off my full plate and I am ready to just pack up and get the heck out of here and let all the life chips fall where they may, but I cannot do that. I have to focus on my responsibility to all the things in my life and make my way through this as best I can, for now I am just going to head to the dentist prop open my mouth and take a little nap.

No comments: