Friday, May 20, 2011

Brain Break

I have chosen today as brain break day. I have been thinking and pondering, wondering and questioning every detail of the last two years and I am spent. I am curious why I have ended up responsible for cleaning out homes and clearing up lives of family over the last 4 ½ years. I always like to review the life path I am on to see if the direction is the right one, and now is as good a time as any to reevaluate my course.

I will spend this morning with Matt and Laurel as they prepare to depart and this afternoon with friends celebrating a birthday. This seems appropriate to celebrate a friend's birth as I process my Aunt's death. I hope that in the days and weeks to come that I can understand where I am going now and how I will get there. Meanwhile I will enjoy today's brain break.

No comments: