Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Vacation

My brain is on summer vacation. I am unable to think. I feel like my writing consists of a lot of blabbering about me and I am uncomfortable with that. I want to have more insight and be more interesting, but I do not have it in me. I feel like I am unfocused, uninteresting, and unmotivated. I would love to be more of all of those things, but right now my body and my brain seem to need a break.

I am checking out…boarding up shop and taking some time to rest my brain. I will return next Monday hopefully regenerated and more interesting. I will miss you, I love writing my life out loud. I am no more interesting than anyone else. I am normally just more comfortable putting it out there for you to read. I have learned that when you think you are overwhelmed or stressed, there is always someone who is more overwhelmed and more stressed than you out in the world making their way through it all.

Life is not supposed to be about just you or about just your happiness and sometimes the track your life train is on diverts and goes in an unknown direction and you cannot get off. You just ride the train and watch out the window and hope that you can catch the train back to where you were. The hard part is that sometimes you are left in a new place and it is unfamiliar and you have to learn how to make the new place work for you. That's me right now, I am watching out the window of the train and I see a new place coming and I am not sure what to make of it. It feels a lot like summer vacation, the open ended days, the cool nights and the need to just rest and recuperate.

I am going to stop here at the new place to rest my weary brain, recuperate and enjoy a short summer vacation. I will write again soon.

No comments: