Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bone Tired

Nothing prepares you for the nights when you wake up and cannot get back to sleep. Last night was one of those nights for me. I have so much swirling around in my head right now it makes it tough to rest at all. When I do sleep I am dreaming relentless dreams that border on nightmares. I just have too much either going on having gone on, or gonna go on to even rest my weary head. I am in a race with myself and I am losing.

I am off to my Aunt Nina's again today. Once again paper sorting throughout the house. I hope that in the next couple of days I can finish up the sorting and be done with this phase of the process of cleaning up my Aunts life, but it is not likely. Regardless every step is a step forward and I must move forward. I will attempt another shot at resting this evening, that's the best I can do. Until than I will be once again donning my Superwoman cape and hitting the very steamy hot road.

No comments: