Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 345 The Perfect Mom Project

Homeward bound! After a short beach walk, some coffee and a large breakfast we are headed home. We enjoyed our short get away which included some swimming, laughing and as always some bickering, and that was just Mark and me. The girls were good traveling companions and I think the trip was a success. I did decide that I am definitely not a t0urist area traveler. I like going on the unbeaten path where rest and relaxation are the main part of the agenda. Even with the over abundance of people, I was still able to enjoy myself.

Midway home; we will meet up with Ashleigh and pickup Roxanne and Louis. Both dogs are pretty good travelers, so the remainder of the trip should go fairly well. I know I mentioned before that Louis will be with us for a while. He is a good dog, and I am glad that Ashleigh and I are able to help each other out with our dogs when it is necessary. Mark has tomorrow off, so it will be nice to spend a little more time with him, and you just never know what we might cook up to do. I am certain the girls will have plans moments after we arrive home. All in all it was a great few days, but we are all tired and ready to be home. I love traveling, but there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Ahhhh, just thinking about that is making me drowsy; I think I might have to take a car nap. That sounds real good right now, see you tomorrow.

No comments: