Monday, March 25, 2013

Too Tired


Today I am tired. Actually tired seems to be what I am a lot lately. While I am trying to heal from 2 various issues that require antibiotic, I can feel my body’s unwillingness to get back to normal. The hard part is that I have too much to do to give up to the tired and not enough energy to do what has to be done with any gusto. Over all I am working hard to keep going. Laundry and dinner do not take care of themselves and errands are better taken care of then put off.

In addition to the run down feeling is the fact that my brain cannot think which makes writing even more difficult. All I keep thinking is how tired I am and then I mentally slap myself telling myself to focus…but it is just not working people! At this point it is best if I just call it a day and try to get back at it tomorrow.

No comments: