Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Back on the Wagon

Back on the wagon this morning, the writing wagon that is. It is easy to get comfortable not having a set schedule and not having to rush to write so that you can accomplish your day's agenda. While part of me looks forward to writing, it is a big commitment, and some days like the last few it is not even possible. The other piece of the writing puzzle is how one day you can have words pour out your fingertips onto the page and then the next day or even a string of days you cannot even put two words together.

While I am back on the wagon today, my brain still is not running on full steam ahead. I find myself longing to be entertaining and interesting and instead I just feel boring and tired. There really is no hope for me today, I am not feeling well and trying to get back to "normal" is pretty tough.

The best I have today is that I started up my computer, went to the right section and wrote a few words. Although the writing is subpar, it is writing and I am just happy to have made the attempt to pull it together. Perhaps if I am feeling better tomorrow I will try again, but do not get your hopes up, I have a feeling it is going to take a little longer then that to climb n the wagon and stay on.

No comments: