Saturday, December 24, 2011

MIA


I am not missing in action! I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth and I have not stopped writing, I am just elbow deep in the Christmas preparation phase and have not had an extra minute to write.

 
Yesterday I had a choice of either writing or stepping outside for a walk/attempt to run, and I chose the latter of the two. Since my surgery, I have not been able to run because it caused me some pain. The running portion was a bit uncomfortable, but I forged ahead just for the mental cleansing the exercise brings me.

 
I hope that the holiday is happy for you, and that your preparations go smoothly. I also hope that somewhere in your day there is time for you to relax and put your feet up, even if it is just for a moment. Sometimes it is hard to remember that your holiday is just as important as everyone else's.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I will be back on Tuesday with lots of crazy stories about the deeper end of the pond.

No comments: