Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cranky

Just yesterday I was yammering on and on about the cranky clerk that set me off a few days ago. I was upset with her rudeness and unnecessary roughness with me while I was shopping in her store. Today I am forced to confess that I have been a total crabby pants for a few days.

It is embarrassing…I should have the decency to clean up my own bad attitude before I talk about someone else’s bad attitude but I did not. Actually it has become so bad that my hubby just laughs, he does not even bother to become offended. Apparently it is hilarious to him that I have become a ranting, cranky person. I have no explanation for this irritability it has me stumped.


Maybe it has something to do with fall. I am a bit of a nocturnal being and this weather makes me climb in my PJ’s earlier and go to bed much earlier as well. All I know is that my crankiness is starting to bug me too. I do not want to be around myself let alone share this affronting attitude with others. If it is not, then I am carrying around some issue, which I need to resolve and somehow I have to figure out what it is. I have a few ideas and I will take some time today to give myself some time to step out of these crabby pants. Being cranky is exhausting; it drags you down and makes you tired, most of all I am trying to avoid people so that I don’t send them spiraling into their cranky pants too. One thought did just come to me though, would it be bad for me to head to that store and spread some crabby on that cranky clerk? OH I KNOW THAT IS WRONG! This is what crabby does to me people!

No comments: