Monday, April 9, 2012

Home


We just arrived home last night from our seven day cruise. We took this trip with four other families and we had a fabulous time. There was a little bit of Momma (5 Moms and 5 different parenting styles) drama and also a small amount of teen girl drama, but overall a good trip. There is some residual feeling of rocking in our bodies and I think it will take time for us to get use to dry land again.

 
A week of relaxing and resting and enjoying ourselves was just what the doctor ordered, but now we need to get down to business and prepare for Aly to graduate from high school. This week Aly and I head to Rochester, New York for one more look at a college there that she is interested in. Then we come home and make the big decision. The fun just never stops here!

 
I am making this short and sweet today because I need to get six suitcases full of clothing washed and dried and there is also the small detail of food. My family expects to eat and I have nothing in the house for them. I may end up doing something simple today and then tomorrow going out for a boat load (sorry, could not help the ship reference) of food.
So, until tomorrow please enjoy a few photos from the trip…
Waiting to board the ship

First Morning...Goofballs!

The ship...The Ruby Princess

The First Formal Night...aren't they pretty?

Checking Turks and Cacos off my Dream Board!

At Sea

Mark and I the last night...

 

No comments: