Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 0ne England Trip

As I bump along on this tiny commuter plane, winging our way to Washington D.C. For our connection to Manchester, England, I realize that today will be a long day of ever changing levels of concern. This morning my concern was that I had packed way to much and I would have the largest suitcase of all of my travel mates. My next concern was that we would be late for our flight so I spent the entire drive to the airport treating my husband like a sled dog. He was more than delighted to drop me off and wave good-bye at the airport.


Once Avery and I arrived at the airport I was relieved to see that I did have not the largest suitcase, actually I was the average and Avery had the smallest of all, that worry was a waste of energy. Now that I am thumping and bumping along in mid air I know that for the next hour this will be my go to stress point. In Washington D.C. My 6 other travel mates and myself will try to find a bite to eat and then wait for out next flight for 2 1/2 hours. Once on that flight I plan to sleep. We arrive in Manchester, England at about 7:00 AM which is 2:00 AM in my real life.

We will see if sleeping on a plane is something I can learn to do, I do to want to be tired when we start touring tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad


Sent from my iPad

No comments: