Monday, September 24, 2012

Stalemate

I have been sitting here for ½ an hour this morning staring at my computer screen wanting to write about things I shouldn’t. I have so many things inside me that I would normally share and now I find I just can’t. After all these years of being an open book and writing out loud my heartfelt thoughts and feelings, I am starting to believe that I have run my course and that it is time to look for a new outlet.
I will continue to write, but I think and as you may have noticed it will be more limited. It is not as easy these days to open up my heart and share. Many of you have been so supportive and encouraging and I appreciate that more then you know. I just am struggling with things that I prefer to keep private and as hard as I try to find a way to write about them without sharing more than I should it is not possible. Basically I am stalemated. I have much to share but my heart tells me it is not the right time.
I ask that you be patient and continue to check in. I plan to write when I feel I can and as often as I can, but I can no longer live with the rigid schedule I had assigned myself of writing every morning. I will try other times and write about other things but in the end it will not be what you have grown to expect from me. I do hope that what you find when you peek in on me will be something you still enjoy.

No comments: