Thursday, November 3, 2011

Step Back

You have chosen to make accusations and insert yourself in something you know nothing about. Here you are, making it more difficult to take care of things because we now have to focus on you. You need to understand that we are working to see that you receive your gift. Every last penny of your gift as a matter of fact, and every time you step in and stir the pot you cause us to focus on you and not on what we need to do.

When someone decides that they will leave you money, they are leaving you a gift. It is not a debt due you or your God given right to have it, it is a gift and a blessing. Instead of focusing on the blessing, you have decided to focus on things that mean nothing right now and only cause others around you to be resentful. Please do me a favor and step back.

Step back and look at yourself whimpering and whining like a child about fair and right. Step back and realize that you reap what you sow and by chastising and brow beating you are putting yourself in the path of this energy coming back to you one day. Step back, just once step back and look at what you are doing and how it is affecting others.

I have forgiven you and released my anger, but I find that you continue to poke and poke me. I can feel my forgiveness dissipating and I am working to remain centered and not judge, but it is a difficult place to be, it feels very much like I am lodged between a rock and a hard place. Each time I step out of this place, you find a way to drag me back in and I struggle to understand why you ended up this person that seems to only find joy by being miserable, untrusting and spiteful.

Step back and realize that money is not the root of all evil; people are. Not because having money is bad, but because of what it causes people to think and feel. Money causes stress and jealousy and suspicion. Money in its rawest form can be a drug that convinces people of how great they are or how powerful they are. Money can also change lives and bring hope where once there was none. The turning point with money and what turns it from evil to good is how it is received and how and when it is used. You must know that you are showing your roots and I beg you to step back.

Step back, step back and give me some room, you do not belong in my space and I need you to go. When things are settled you will know and you will have your GIFT. This is not, I repeat NOT a debt due you but a generous thoughtful gift and I would appreciate it if you would honor and respect that intention. Just step back and allow the process to work as it should.

No comments: