Thursday, May 23, 2013

Downhill with an Uphill Attitude


This morning has not gone all that smoothly. I have over filled our pond and I am afraid the fish will swim out and over tightened the “thingy” on the pool and broke it so now water is coming out. I was able to shove some towels in the filter to slow it down until I can get to the pool store this morning, but let us just say that my first try at being home while Mark works out of state is not going well.

This comes on the heels of me waiting to find out where the heck my signed estate documents are that I sent priority mail last Friday. I expected they would arrive on Monday, but…nope! The tracking shows that the documents arrived in New Orleans on Sunday, sooooooo…where are they?

I am doing my best to try to remain calm but everything I attempt to do has seemed to turn into a fiasco. I was so worried about showing Mark that I could handle things here so he would not worry and all ready I have made to desperate calls over the stupid pool, AGH!

That’s all I have this morning, I have to shower and head to the pool store to buy the $40 dollar part that I broke. Not sure where to go from here, but I am going to attempt to make it a better day. I hope your day is going better than mine has so far, but if not hang in there.

No comments: